PRIVACY STATEMENT AND CONSENT TO USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OF MANIA BUILD LTD. OWNER OF OLIVES CITY HOTEL, OLIVE’ SEA RESTAURANT AND OLIVE’ SPA CENTER (OLIVES) IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE GENERAL PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION – REGULATION (EC) 2016/679
This Privacy Statement of Mania Build ltd., owner of Olives City Hotel, Olive’Sea Restaurant and Olive’SPA Center that use the commercial brand Olives was developed to explain our practices regarding the personal information we collect from you or about you on this site or via our applications, through email, written or verbal communications with us, when you visit one of our properties with Olives brand, or from other sources.
By using any of our products or services and/or by agreeing to this Statement, e.g. in the context of registering for any of our products or services, you agree to the collection and use of Personal Information as described in this Statement.
At every touch point or guest interaction, and in conducting every aspect of our business, we may collect personal information. This personal information may include: your contact information; information related to your reservation, stay or visit to some of Olives properties; participation in a loyalty program; information related to the purchase and receipt of products or services; personal characteristics, nationality, passport number and date and place of issue; payment information, such as your payment card number and other card information, as well as authentication information and other billing and account details associated with mobile billing; guest preferences; marketing and communication preferences; information about vehicles you may bring onto our properties; hotel booking packages, airline and rental car packages booked; groups with which you are associated for stays at hotels; information provided on membership and account applications; and other types of information that you choose to provide to us or that we may obtain about you.
In addition, we collect other personal information in certain cases, such as:
- Events Organizing: If you plan an event with us, we collect meeting and event specifications, the date of the event, number of guests, details of the guest rooms, and for corporate events, information on your organization (name, annual budget and number of sponsored events per year). We also collect information about the guests that are a part of your group or event. If you visit us as part of a group, we may have personal information about you provided to us by the group and may market to you as a result of your stay with a group or attendance at an event in accordance with your preferences as permitted by law. If you visit us as part of an event, we may share personal information about you with the event planners, as permitted by law. If you are an event planner we may also share information about your event with third-party service providers who may market event services to you as permitted by law.
- Social Media:If you choose to participate in Olives – sponsored social media activities or offerings in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and others, we may collect certain information from your social media account consistent with your settings within the social media service, such as location, check-ins, activities, interests, photos, status updates and friend list. We may also allow you to enter into contests to provide photos, such as of your stay with us, which you may share with your connections on social media for votes, shared offers or other promotions.
- Employment Applications: If you choose to apply online for employment at Olives City Hotel, Olive’Sea Restaurant or Olive’SPA Center by sending us an email, leaving your CV on a paper version or applying automatically through Jobs.bg or other employment channels, you automatically agree to submit us your personal information or other Information you send us.
- Third Parties: We may also collect information about you from third parties – our/ you partners, including information from your reservations, payment card, and other partners, including your social media services consistent with your settings on such services; and from other third-party sources that are lawfully entitled to share your data with us. We use and share this information (and may append this information to the other information we have on file for you) for the purposes described in this Statement. In addition to the information we collect from you directly, we may also infer information about you based on the information you provide to us or from Other Information we collect.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
We use your personal information in a number of ways, including to provide and personalize the services you request and expect from Olives, to offer you the expected level of hospitality in-room and throughout our properties, conduct direct marketing and sales promotions and as set forth below in more detail:
- Promotional Services:We use your personal information for promotional services in which you participate, including providing you with access to your account information, such as rewards status and offers for which you are eligible; to fulfil services that are part of such program; to enable direct communication between properties within the Olives brand; and between Olives and you; and to facilitate collections.
- Meeting and Event Planning:We may use your personal information to provide you with information about meeting and event planning.
- Marketing and Communications:Where permitted we may use your personal information to provide or offer you promotions and featured specials, as well as other marketing messages in accordance with any communications preferences you have expressed. We use your information to provide in-stay messaging, account alerts, and reservation confirmations; events and/or paid services, to send you marketing messages for different offers. We may provide these communications via email, postal mail, online advertising, social media, telephone, text message (including SMS and MMS), push notifications, in-app messaging, and other means (including on-property messaging, such as your in-room television or audio channel). With your consent, we also use user-generated content (such as photos) from social media services to deliver display advertising or on our website and apps. We may also collect information from your payment card, which can be appended to personal information and used by Olives properties and present and/or send you targeted marketing messages based on your payment method and in accordance with your communication preferences. We may also partner with third parties to learn whether a visitor to our site has a cash-back offer associated with their payment card and to deliver the visitor advertising and information that explains how to take advantage of that offer through a stay at Olives City Hotel, Olive’Sea Restaurant and/or Olive’SPA Center.
- Improvements of Services: We may use your personal information to improve Olives’ services and to ensure that our site, products, and services are of interest to you. We also use your personal information to provide you with the expected level of hospitality in-room and throughout our properties. This may include providing you with the ability to control your in-room technology through our website or apps on your personal devices.
- Invoices: We may use your email address to send you your invoice or hotel bill via email. It is your responsibility to ensure that we have the correct (and preferred) email address for you. If you make a reservation for another person using your email address, that person’s reservation will be sent to your email address.
- Analysis of Personal Data:We may aggregate your personal information with data from third-party sources for purposes of keeping information up to date and analytics. We also rely on information from third parties in order to provide better, more personalized service. For example, if you connect your social media services or other accounts to our services, we may use this information to make your experiences with us more personal and social, or share and use it as described elsewhere in this Statement.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE SHARE
In order to offer you the expected level of hospitality and to provide you with the best level of service, we may share your personal information with our service providers, and other third parties as set forth in detail below:
- Group Events or Meetings:If you visit Olives properties as part of a group event or meeting, information collected for meeting and event planning may be shared with the organizers of those meetings and events, and, where appropriate, guests who organize or participate in the meeting or event.
- Business Partners:We may partner with other companies to provide you with products, services, or offers based upon your experiences at our properties and may share your information with our business partners accordingly. For example, we may help to arrange rental cars or other services from our business partners, and share personal information with our business partners in order to provide those services. If you are Olives’ guest at the date of you birthday or other personal event, we may share your personal information with our business partners in order to surprise you with a service we will offer you as a compliment for your privet event. We may also share your personal information, such as your email address, with our corporate travel partners to help them assess compliance with travel policies or participation in special rate plans or to engage in co-branded marketing with our corporate travel partners. We may also work with third parties, such as our airline and payment card partners, to allow us and our partners to deliver advertisements to our shared customers. Our partners may be able to provide more relevant offers to you based upon information that we share about your experiences at our properties, as well as information in your Olives City Hotel profile. Additionally, we may allow third-party partners to recognize you when you visit that partner’s website or app, or to recognize you as one of their customers when you visit our websites or apps so that they may provide more relevant offers to you.
- On-property Services:We may share personal information with third-party providers of on-property services such as DJ services, wedding agencies, decorators, massage therapists or restaurant services.
- Service Providers:We rely on third parties to provide services and products on our behalf and may share your personal information with them as appropriate. Generally, our service providers are contractually obligated to protect your personal information and may not otherwise use or share your personal information, except as may be required by law. However, our fraud detection service providers may use, but not share, your personal information for fraud detection purposes. We may use service providers to communicate news and deliver promotional and transactional materials to you on our behalf, including personalized online and mobile advertising in accordance with your preferences and applicable law. Olives will only work with parties that offer a method to opt-out of such advertising.
- Business Transactions:As we develop our business, Mania Build Ltd. and its Olives brand properties might sell, buy, restructure or reorganize businesses or assets, or cease being hotel/ restaurant/ spa center that are currently part of our In such circumstances, Mania Build Ltd. may transfer, sell or assign information collected, including, without limitation, Other Information (described below) and personal information, to one or more affiliated or unaffiliated third parties in connection with these business transactions. To the extent that local laws require it, we will provide notice of our intent to transfer personal data to a third party for this purpose, and explain how you can object to such transfer.
- Other:In addition, Olives properties may disclose personal information in order to: (1) comply with applicable laws, (2) respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities, (3) comply with valid legal process, (4) protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Mania Build Ltd, site visitors, guests, employees or the public, (5) permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain, (6) enforce our websites’ terms and conditions, and (7) respond to an emergency.
When you visit and interact with Olives brand websites www.OlivesHotel.com and www.OliveSea.bg, we collect other information that does not directly identify you about your use of the site, such as a catalog of the site pages you visit, and the number of visits to our sites (“Other Information”). We use Other Information, as well as data received from third parties, to deliver you email, online (on our sites and other sites) and mobile advertisements.
Note for EEA and UK-Residents: If you are based in Europe, you also can adjust your Cookie preferences through adjusting the Cookie Settings through the Cookie Consent Manager.
We may use information we have collected and aggregated, or anonymized personal information received from third parties, to understand more about our users (for example, we may use aggregated information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code). This includes demographic data, such as date of birth, gender and marital status, inferred commercial interests, such as favourite products or hobbies, and other information we may collect from you or from third parties.
Because Other Information does not personally identify you, such information may be disclosed for any purpose where permitted by law. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with personal information. If we do combine any Other Information with personal information, the combined information will be treated by us as personal information in accordance with this Statement.
The term “sensitive information” refers to information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, sex life, or sexual orientation, genetic information, criminal background, and any biometric data used for the purpose of unique identification. We do not generally collect sensitive information unless it is volunteered by you. We may use health data provided by you to serve you better and meet your particular needs (for example, the provision of disability access).
PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
PROTECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Olives will take reasonable measures to: (1) protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, and (2) keep personal information accurate and up-to-date as appropriate. We also seek to require our affiliates and service providers with whom we share personal information to exercise reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information about you. For online transactions, we use reasonable technological measures to protect the personal information that you transmit to us via our site. Unfortunately, however, no security system or system of transmitting data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure.
For your own privacy protection, we inform you when you send us payment card numbers or any other confidential personal information via email; it will be used for the concert purpose only.
We will contact you by mobile/text messaging or email to ask for your confidential personal information or payment card details. We will only ask for payment card details by telephone when you are booking a reservation or event at our properties.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a private company, we endeavour to provide you with the same level of service that you have come to expect at all properties in Olives City Hotel. To provide this service, you acknowledge that we may share your personal information with our service providers, and other third parties, who may be located outside of our Olives properties. Although the data protection laws of these various countries may differ from those in your own country, we will take appropriate steps to ensure that your personal information is handled as described in this Statement and in accordance with the law.
CHANGING AND ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are a Olives City Hotel client, the information you provided to us at the time of registration may be accessed, reviewed and updated at any time by visiting our Olives properties.
Within the applicable laws, you may wish to inform us of your personal data stored and, where appropriate, request that you update, correct and / or delete your personal data that we support in our active database. We will make any necessary updates and changes within the time specified in the applicable laws. To protect the privacy of your personal information, we can only respond to these requests at the email address you have registered or otherwise provided to us. Please be reminded that if you wish to make this, you have to request at reservation@OlivesHotel.com with a copy to sales@OlivesHotel.com.
In addition, in some circumstances based on applicable law, you may request that we cease sharing personal information about you with our business partners or Olives properties cease using personal information about you by contacting us using the email or mailing address above. We will seek to honour those requests consistently with applicable law.
RETAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain personal information about you for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law.
We will destroy your personal information as early as practicable and in a way that the information may not be restored or reconstructed.
If printed on paper, the personal information will be destroyed in a secure manner, such as by cross-shredding or incinerating the paper documents or otherwise and, if saved in electronic form, the personal information will be destroyed by technical means to ensure the information may not be restored or reconstructed at a later time.
CHOICES – MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
If you have given us your contact information (mail address, fax number, email address or phone number), we may want to inform you in accordance with any preferences you have expressed, and with your consent where required, about our products and services or invite you to events via email, online advertising, social media, telephone, text message (including SMS and MMS), push notifications, in-app alerts, postal mail, our other customer.
If you are a guest at Olives City Hotel, Olive’Sea Restaurant and / or Olive’SPA Center, we inform you that there is a 24-hour video surveillance system that records your actions from entering your premises to your departures. The records of each camera are stored for up to 3 weeks on servers. Records data only benefit from unity in the event of theft or violation of the internal labour order or damage caused by the guests at the sites, contractors-suppliers, employees and / or third parties. Records can only be provided to the authorities of the lines after a document has been provided for the purpose.
We may modify this Statement from time to time. When we make material changes to this Statement we will post a link to the revised Statement on the homepage of our site, and if you have registered for any of your products or services, wE may also inform you though a communications channel that you have provided. You can tell when this Statement was last updated by looking at the link and at the date at the top of the Statement. Any changes to our Statement will become effective upon posting of the revised Statement on the site. Use of the site, any of our products and services, and/or providing consent to the updated Statement following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Statement then in effect.
If you have any questions about this Statement or how Mania Build Ltd. and its Olives properties processes your personal information, please contact us by email at gm@OlivesHotel.com or by postal mail to 1A, Professor Hristo Vakarelski str. Sofia 1700, Bulgaria
MANIA BUILD LTD. STATEMENT ISSUE AS AN OWNER OF OLIVES CITY HOTEL, OLIVE’SEA RESTAURANT AND OLIVE’ SPA CENTER
As stated above, we may modify this Statement from time to time. To help you track the most significant changes, we will include a history of changes, below, so that you are aware of modifications to our Statement.
Issue: April 19, 2018
By Mania Build Ltd. Management